Service and Compliance Audits
Fire Safety Audits
Fire Safety Audits are undertaken in line with AS 4655 and are a complete assessment tool that owners and managers should take advantage of. Included in the Audit process is the following:
- Initial building assessment and written report.
- Recommendations as per Australian Standards, Regulations and Building Code of Australia.
- Certification of Essential Service Measures.
- Testing & maintenance of equipment.
- Provision of Annual Fire Safety Statements for Council and Fire Brigades.
From the Audit, Safeguard can produce a Scope of Works, provide cost estimates, source tenders and administrate the work until completion. All Audits are undertaken in accordance with:
- Australian Standard 4655 Fire Safety Audits
- The Environmental Planning & Assessment Legislation 2000
- The Building Code of Australia
- Standards Australia.
What types of buildings require Fire Safety Audits?
Safeguard Audits supplies customised Fire Safety Reports, with recommendations and provide compliance management services to a broad range of clients:
- Residential Strata Schemes (residential flat buildings, walk up and high rise buildings, certain dual occupancies and townhouse developments).
- Retail Chains (shops and restaurants).
- Office and commercial buildings.
- Industrial buildings.
- Public assembly buildings.
- Hospitals and Aged Care (nursing homes).
- Places of public entertainment.
To talk to a Qualified Fire Safety Consultant about your specific needs, please contact us.